วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Lesson 5 "West meets East"

Monday 19 October 2015


Today, I learned about "West meets East" from last week.
Teacher is suggest lesson and about how to speak English correctly by Cambridge dictionary online.






Exercise 1: Complete the text with the words in the box.




Exercise 2 : Complete the sentences with the correct words. The words may need to be changed to       match the sentence grammatically.






Grammar 1 : Complete the sentences with your own ideas.


Grammar 2 : Write your own sentences. Give examples using like and such as.


1. I would like to visit place with beautiful waterfalls like T-rawzu.
2. I would like to romantic - comedy movies such as You're beautiful.
3. I find the most attractive is Joneny Dave.
4. The people that bother me like selfish and basely.
5. I like the most professors like good kind and don't sericus.
6. I like japaness food such as sushi and salad.



Next,Teacher ordered read Expat in Asia and Write short answers to the questions.






New Language

1. suggest = แนะนำ
2. footstep = ฝีเท้า,รอยเท้า
3. element = องค์ประกอบ
4. influence = อิทธิพล,จูงใจ
5. increase = เพิ่มขึ้น
6. integration = บูรณาการ
7. racial = สีผิว,เชื้อชาติ
8. metropolitan = เมืองหลวง,เมือง
9. recipe = สูตรอาหาร,ตำรากับข้าว
10. emergence = ภาวะฉุกเฉิน
11. remote = ห่างไกล
12. describing = บรรยาย,บอก,แถลง
13. ethnic = คุณธรรม,จริยธรรม,จรรยาบรรณ
14. mainstream = สำคัญ
15. combine = ร่วมกัน
16. valuable = มีคุณค่า,มีราคา
17. demand = ความต้องการ
18. offering = การเสนอ
19. publish = ประกาศ,โฆษณา
20. minority = ชนกลุ่มน้อย
21. sensation = ความรู้สึก



This unit is fun because I can use English to talk with friend. It can help me to improve my speaking skill.





  





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น