วันจันทร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Lesson 1 is "A healthy diet?"

Monday 10,August 2015



http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/958211/how-to-make-family-dinner-fun

Today,I had learning for Reading Strategies with Asst.Prof.Dr.Usa Noytim.
She taught about "A healthy diet" from last week.


Lesson 1 "A healthy diet"
Exercise 1: directed toward identify the topics of paragraphs.
Exercise 2: Read the text again and answer the question.
Exercise 3: Complete the sentences with some of the word in the box.
Exercise 4: Answer the question about you.Compare you your answers with a partner.
Exercise 5: Complete the sentences with the verbs in the present continuous.Be careful about the spelling of the main verb.
Exercise 6-10: Read the text quickly and answer the question.



Completing a text : Delete words you don,t need and write words into the spaces.

I think my diet is quite not strict.
I eat a lot of  Omelet and Mix fruit juice.
I try not to eat too much fat.




For breakfast I usually eat milk or mix fruit juice.
and at lunchtime I eat rice.
In the evening I eat salad.




One thing I love is Chocolate
and one thing I never eat is alcohol.










I can't exercise 1 because I don't understand directed toward identify the topics of paragraphs,some phrase and some word but  I will try to understand and make it.





"Where there is a will,there is a way"




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น