วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Lesson 1 is "A healthy diet? "

Monday 3,August 2015.



Today,I had learning for English Reading Strategies.My instructor of this course is Asst.Prof.Dr.Usa Noytim.



        cr.www.facebook.com/usanoytim/media

First ,She introduced about  course syllabus,class rules,how to learning perfect or how to get good grade and started lesson 1.

Lesson 1  is  "A healthy diet? "
This lesson,I know food choices are very important healthy food makes you strong and consumption Junk food with too much sugar, salt or monosodium glutamate is harmful to health. Is a major cause of diabetes and other diseases.



The first feeling when I am study with Asst.Prof.Dr.Usa Noytim is serious because I hear the senior recounted that she was strict.My language skills are not strong. The teaching of the institution. (College of Dramatic Arts) to learn about art. Do not focus on academics, I have learned to make a difference.


For the English reading strategies :  I identify the main idea of paragraph,scan various texts to find specific information.Attitudes towards of the lesson is not many words.It had better if it had so many word for progress learning.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น